The Centre for Child Health at Healing Multispeciality Hospital is one of the most specialized and advanced centers in Tricity to provide personalized and inclusive care for the entire range of pediatric specialties.
The center is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and world-class facilities to provide quality services under one roof. We have a team of highly experienced and dedicated pediatric specialists working in collaboration with other medical specialties to provide the best possible and personalized treatment plan for pediatric patients suffering from various medical conditions.
Our Hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and offers a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, surgical, rehabilitative, behavioral, emergency, and outreach services to infants, children, and adolescents up to 18 years of age.
The hospital is managed by a highly experienced team of specialized intensivists, pediatricians, neonatologists, nutritionists, neonatal nurses and allied health specialists, who follow a patient-centric treatment plan to design a comprehensive treatment plan according to the unique needs of our patients.
We strive to prevent and treat diseases affecting pediatric patients and helping them lead happy, healthy lives while providing comfort and convenience to their families.
Services offered at Healing Hospital:
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- State-of-the-art neonatal intensive care units
- The highest level of medical monitoring and care
- 24×7 Transport services
- Advanced life support ambulance provides the ambiance of intensive care
- Ultra-Modern diagnostic and therapeutic service
The comprehensive clinical services we offer at the hospital range from treatments for rare and complex conditions to well- formulated child care and is supported by cutting-edge medical facilities, such as:
- Radiant Warmers and Incubators
- Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring
- A “blender” which mixes pure oxygen and air
- Neonatal Ventilator
- LED Phototherapy Lights
- Bedside EEG and Video EEG Monitoring
- Bedside Screening for ROP
- Bedside ECHO and Ultrasonography
- Bedside PDA Ligation Facility