• Clinical Assistant Instructor (2014 – 15) at Dept of Medicine at the State University of New York Upstate Medical University, USA.
• Clinical Assistant Instructor (2015 – 2017) – Dept of Medicine at the Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA
• Jr. Consultant Nephrology (2019-20) at Maharishi Markandeshwar Super Speciality Hospital, Ambala, Haryana, India
• Received 2016-2017 Stanley Conklin Award for Original Research and Clinical Innovation
• Fellow of American Society of Nephrology (FASN) January 2020
• Diplomate of American Board Nephrology December 2019
• American Hypertension Specialist certification program- Certified Hypertension Specialist May 2019 – June 2029 – AHSCP- CHS recognizes physicians with expert skills and knowledge in management of clinical hypertension and related disorders.
• Diplomate of American Board of Internal Medicine August 2017
• Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) November 2013
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification (ACLS) June 2019
• Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) June 2019
• ACP – American college of physicians
• ASN- American Society of Nephrology
• ISN- Indian society of Nephrology
Education and training
• Fellowship in Nephrology | University of Florida/ Shands Hospital, Gainesville, Florida, USA (2017-19)
• Chief Nephrology Fellow, July 2018-July 2019
• Nephrology Fellowship program at Division of Nephrology, Hypertension, & Renal Transplantation at the University of Florida, a distinguished clinical program in the United States.
• Internal Medicine Residency | Guthrie Clinic/Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pennsylvania, USA (2014-17)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) | Government Medical College Amritsar, Amritsar (2007-13)